Applications are now closed for the Fellowship Class of 2020. Please check back this fall for information about applying for the Class of 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: email@example.com
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants must be graduates of a four-year university or college by the time the program begins.
- Applicants should have a Colorado connection (resident, student/graduate from a Colorado college or university, immediate family) and/or an explicit interest in serving the communities of Colorado.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership capability and potential, the ability to work as a member of a team, an interest in public service or civic engagement and a desire to contribute to the well-being of the people of Colorado.
- Applicants must exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and behavior.
- Applicants must possess strong verbal and writing skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate personal initiative and determination.
- Applicants must have the ability to travel throughout the state of Colorado on official Foundation business.
- 2020 Fellowship Job Description
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following items:
- Letter of Intent (not to exceed two pages): Describe your interest in the Fellowship and in serving the communities of Colorado. In addition, please cite a specific example from your resume highlighting a lesson you have learned about leadership.
- College transcript(s)
- Two recommendations from supervisors, professors, or community leaders who can speak to your leadership skills, work ethic, and ability to work as a member of a team. Please have recommenders email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with responses to the following prompts (150 words or fewer each): 1. Please describe the candidate's leadership skills, capabilities, and experience; 2. Please comment on the candidate's receptiveness to critical feedback and ability to be coached; 3. Please describe an area for improvement for the candidate.