Apply to the Fellowship
El Pomar’s Fellowship experience develops high-achieving, service-minded, recent college graduates and early career professionals into dynamic community leaders primed to make an impact across multiple sectors. Fellows obtain valuable learning opportunities through direct exposure to Colorado’s philanthropic and nonprofit arenas, targeted professional development, peer management, program oversight and connection with an engaged network of nearly 300 alumni.
The application for the Fellowship Class of 2022 closes January 10, 2022 at 11:59p.m. MST.
Qualifications and Eligibility
View the most current job description outlining qualifications and eligibility below.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following items:
- Letter of Intent (not to exceed two pages)
- Describe your interest in the Fellowship
- Discuss how you envision the program will make a meaningful impact on your commitment or connection to Colorado
- Highlight a specific example of a leadership role, any service opportunities or impactful experiences from your resume that would make you a unique addition to the next Fellowship cohort
- College transcript(s) – Unofficial will be accepted
- Contact information (email address required) for two recommenders that can speak to your leadership abilities and work ethic
- The Fellowship Application closes January 10, 2022 11:59p.m.
- Interviews are held in February/March
- Offers are extended in mid to late March
- The Fellowship begins in mid July
Schedule an Informational Interview
To schedule an informational interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org