Apply to the Fellowship
El Pomar’s Fellowship experience develops high-achieving, service-minded, recent college graduates and early career professionals into dynamic community leaders primed to make an impact across multiple sectors. Fellows obtain valuable learning opportunities through direct exposure to Colorado’s philanthropic and nonprofit arenas, targeted professional development, peer management, program oversight and connection with an engaged network of nearly 300 alumni.
The application for the Fellowship Class of 2022 will open in Early October 2021.
Schedule an Informational Interview
To schedule an informational interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following items:
- Letter of Intent (not to exceed two pages)
- Please describe your interest in the Fellowship
- Please discuss your commitment or connection to Colorado
- Please cite a specific example from your resume highlighting a leadership experience you are most proud of
- College transcript(s) – Unofficial will be accepted
- Two letters of recommendation from people that speak to your leadership abilities, work ethic and answer these three questions:
- Please describe what this candidate could gain from a program that is focused on professional development and leadership like the Fellowship
- Please describe the candidate’s receptiveness to critical feedback and their ability to be coached.
- Please tell us about a time this candidate went above and beyond
Qualifications and Eligibility
View the most current job description outlining qualifications and eligibility below.