Applications are now closed for the Fellowship Class of 2020. Please check back this fall for information about applying for the Class of 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
schedule a conversation with a Fellow
Eligibility and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. A successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional multi-tasking skills. Well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are required. Applicants should be honest, confident, personable and professional.
This position requires the ability to work in a professional courteous manner with the public and honor the Foundation’s recognized RITE values (Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence).
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree by start date, a valid driver’s license and capable of traveling throughout the state of Colorado on official Foundation business. It is preferred that the candidate demonstrates a connection and commitment to Colorado.
Hiring is subject to employment pre-screening (background check).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following items:
- Letter of Intent (not to exceed two pages): Describe your interest in the Fellowship and your commitment and connection to Colorado. In addition, please cite a specific example from your resume highlighting a leadership experience you are most proud of.
- College transcript(s) – Unofficial will be accepted
- Two references who can speak to your leadership abilities and work ethic and can answer these three questions
- Please describe what this candidate could gain from a program that is focused on professional development and leadership like the Fellowship
- Please describe the candidate’s receptiveness to critical feedback and their ability to be coached.
- Please tell us about a time this candidate went above and beyond.