We are a general purpose foundation. Trustees make grants in the areas of arts and culture, civic and community initiatives, education, health, and human services.Read More
Please call the Grants Department at:
1-800-554-7711Send us an Email
Upcoming Board of Trustees Meetings
- October 2, 2016 and December 20, 2016
- Please note, we accept competitive applications on a rolling basis.
Am I Eligible?
Your organization is eligible to apply for a grant from El Pomar Foundation if:
- It is an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Its activities take place in Colorado
- If requesting capital support, your request is less than $100,000
How To Apply
You can apply for a grant online. Be sure to have:
- The name and address of your organization and contact information for the CEO/Executive Director
- Concise statements describing your request
- Your organization's three (3) most recent years of audited financial statements
El Pomar offers several funds, including the:
- Ackerman Fund
- Hambrick Fund
- Wildland Fire Fund
A final report is required when all grant funds have been expended. This report provides the opportunity to communicate the achievements and challenges related to the grant your organization received.
Tiffany Ditto, The Gazette
"Our model goes beyond a school.”- Brittney Stroh, Executive Director Atlas Preparatory School continues to foster community through innovative educational programs in southeast Colorado Springs. Today, El Pomar Fellows connected with some of their middle school students and learned more about the organization’s goal to inspire students and families in the area.
Fellows recently visited the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and their CEO, Bob Chastain, to learn about their incredible role in the Colorado Springs community as an extension of Spencer Penrose's legacy. It seems like they made a few new friends during their visit!
Today is #takeyourpantsforawalkday, which promotes movement and healthy activities. We'd like to thank Pikes Peak YMCA for their commitment to fostering health and wellness in the Pikes Peak region’s daily. https://www.ppymca.org/
The Creede Repertory Theatre continues to make its mark on the San Luis Valley. We appreciate their use of theater and the arts to foster community in the region! http://www.creederep.org/about-history-sub
@ElPomarFdtn • July 27
@ElPomarFdtn • July 27
@ElPomarFdtn • July 22