Am I Eligible?
Your organization is eligible to apply for a grant from El Pomar Foundation if:
- It is an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or government equivalent
- Its activities take place in Colorado
- If requesting capital support, your request is less than $100,000
How To Apply
You can apply for a grant online. Be sure to have:
- The name and address of your organization and contact information for the CEO/Executive Director
- Concise statements describing your request
- Your organization's three (3) most recent years of audited financial statements
El Pomar offers several funds, including the:
- Anna Keesling Ackerman Fund
- Freda Hambrick Fund
- Sally Beck Fund
- Wildland Fire Fund
A final report is required when all grant funds have been expended. This report provides the opportunity to communicate the achievements and challenges related to the grant your organization received.
Upcoming Board of Trustees Meetings:
- May 14, 2019
- August 13, 2019
- September 29, 2019
Please note, we accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.