A final report is required when all grant funds have been expended. This report provides the opportunity to communicate any achievements and challenges related to the grant your organization received. Final reports are required before your organization can be considered for subsequent grants.
Please note: As of November 1, 2016 El Pomar will have a new grant application and reporting system. All reports due after November 1 will be submitted through the new system. Click here to learn more about accessing and registering for the new system.
- To access your report, sign in to your organization’s online account.
- Select the “Requirements” tab at the top left of the screen. The final report form for your current grant will be listed on this page.
- Click on the report title, underlined in blue, to begin.
You can save your work at any time and return to the report as many times as needed before submitting it. However, once the final report has been submitted you cannot make changes. An El Pomar representative may contact you for further information or to schedule a follow-up visit.
Be prepared to attach supporting financial documents for your final report. Financial documents may be uploaded as a word document, excel spreadsheet, or a pdf file. Please note that El Pomar Foundation will NOT accept 990’s as a supporting financial document.
- Capital Grants: project budget and expenses associated with the grant
- Program: program budget and expenses for the term of the grant
- General Operating: audited financial statements or profit and loss statements for the term of the grant
The maximum size for all attachments combined is 25 MB.